Krafton is preparing to launch its next royale game, called PUBG New State. The company has just released an official trailer for the upcoming game, outlining its features and announcing a launch date set for November 11.
The company has already announced that the game will feature PC-grade graphics, power, a new map, cars, and more.
PUBG New State: India Release Date
PUBG New State is currently available pre-registered on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Users who pre-register for the game will receive a special car skin for free and will be notified as soon as the game has been made available for download.
Krafton Inc has announced that the game will be released on November 11 for both iOS and Android. Indian players will also be able to download and play the game on the same date.
PUBG New State will be a deep game and will require a little higher specification compared to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Here’s a look at the minimum requirements for playing PUBG New State:
- CPU: 64-bit (ABI arm64 or higher)
- RAM: 2GB or more
- OS: Android 6.0 or higher
- Turn on GL 3.1 or higher / Vulkan 1.1 or higher
- List of new features
- In addition to the improved graphics, PUBG New State will also bring a host of new routes, cars and more. The routes will include two ancient war maps, named Erangel and TRO. There is also a new 4v4 Team Deathmatch (TDM) mode called ‘Channel’. A new map, Troi will reappear.
Also included in the game are drones, which will help players gain strategic advantage. The game will also include a green rifle, a hiring system, new weapons, new cars and customizable weapons. Even all the new weapons and cars will have different powers, which means you will have to re-learn how to deal with them in the game.
- One Moment While We Securely Connect You To Kraken
- How well does PUBG New State run on your phone?
- WhatsApp users to soon be allowed to hide Last Seen status from specific contacts –Here is all we know
- Elon Musk’s Starlink Offers Cheaper Satellite Internet for India: 5 Facts to Know
- New WhatsApp update gives you more control over your privacy