At the Pokemon Go Jump Start Research, players can earn a variety of rewards, including a meeting Dratini, and Stardust. Here’s everything you need to know to do the job.
The study of The JPokemon Go Jump Start quest is divided into six phases. Players will be able to receive the rewards after the completion of each stage by stage, to the completion of the entire work area.
The first step is to ask the players to make a new friend, and the capture of the three Pokemon to the Back, and the hatching of an egg. These actions will result in prizes, including two of the Lucky Eggs, and set up a meeting with Dratini, and 15,000 in the Stardust.
The second step is to get a candy walking with your Instagram, buddy, just take a picture of a Dratini, and the development of the Dratini. At this point you can reward him with a Bonus, the Raid was published 15,000 Stardust and Good.
Pokemon Go Jump Start Research
Trainers will be able to pass to the third stage, which is leveling up in Pokemon is 10 times against an opponent in the Grand Competition and a battle in a raid fight. Players can take on the two of the Lucky Egg, 15,000 Points, and has two Stars on the completion of this step.
The third stage requires that the players will have to capture five different types of Pokemon, catch the Legendary Pokemon is a famous quest of inquiry, or Instagram to battle, and the three eggs. Players can take on the two of the Lucky Eggs, a great Meeting with Evie, and 15,000 in the Stardust once you’ve completed this step.
Players will be able to complete the fifth step is to take an image of Evie, the record of five, and gave it to their friends, and for the sale of three Pokemon. These actions will reward you with a Lapras come across, 30,000 Experience Points, and it is good.
The sixth stage will require trainers to meet new friends, and you could win a raid of the war of the third level, and the start of the Golden Spirit. Players can take on the two of the Lucky Egg, The 100,000 Experience Points, and 15,000 in the Stardust in after the end of the period.
POKÉMON GO JUMP START SPECIAL RESEARCH 2021
The Pokemon Go Jump Start special research tasks and rewards for 2021 are as follows:
- Make a new Friend – 5,000 XP
- Catch three Pokémon with Weath Boost – 5,000 XP
- Hatch an Egg – 5,000 XP
Rewards: 15,000 Stardust, two Lucky Eggs, Dratini encounter
- Earn a Candy by walking with your Buddy – 30 Dratini Candy
- Take a Snapshot of Dratini – 30 Dratini Candy
- Evolve a Dratini – 10,000 XP
Rewards: 15,000 Stardust, one Premium Raid Pass, two Lucky Eggs
- Power up a Pokémon 10 times – 15,000 XP
- Battle another Trainer in the Great League – 15,000 XP
- Battle in a Raid – 15,000 XP
Rewards: 15,000 XP, two Lucky Eggs, two Star Pieces
- Catch five different species of Pokémon – Chimchar encounter
- Catch a Legendary Pokémon from a Field Research Breakthrough or a Raid – Piplup encounter
- Hatch three Eggs – Turtwig encounter
Rewards: 15,000 Stardust, two Lucky Eggs, Shiny Eevee encounter
- Take a Snapshot of Eevee – 30,000 XP
- Send five Gifts to Friends – 30,000 XP
- Trade three creatures – 30,000 XP
Rewards: 30,000 XP, two Lucky Eggs, Lapras encounter
- Make a new Friend – 60 Drainti candy
- Win a level three or higher Raid – 60 Dratini Candy
- Evolve a Dragonair – 100,000 XP
Rewards: 100,000 XP, 15,000 Stardust, two Lucky Eggs
POKÉMON GO 5TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT FIELD RESEARCH
The Pokémon Go 5th Anniversary event field research tasks and rewards are as follow:
- Catch five creatures – Bulbasaur, Charmander Squirtle encounter
- Use five Berries to help catch a creature – Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
- Take five Snapshots of wild Pokémon – Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
- Make five Great Throws – Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
- Spin five PokéStops or Gyms – Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
- Send five Gifts – Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
- Earn two Candies walking with your Buddy – Eight Poké Balls
Read More Articles