Lenovo has unveiled a new budget-ready smartphone in Russia, called the Lenovo K13 Note. The device looks like a redesigned Moto G10, introduced to the European market earlier this year. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC and comes with a 5,000mAh battery.
Lenovo K13 Note: Price in India
The Lenovo K13 Note is priced at 12,490 rubles (approximately Rs 12,800) with a 4GB of RAM / 128GB variant. The device is currently available on the Russian market in Aurora Gray and Pearl Sakura color options.
The company has not yet disclosed the availability of this device in other international markets including India.
Lenovo K13 Note Launched in Russia
The K13 Note runs on Android 11, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor with Adreno 610 GPU, 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The device supports up to 1TB of additional memory via a MicroSD card slot.
Lenovo K13 Note is equipped with a 6.5-inches HD + IPS LCD display with a 20: 9 factor ratio. The waterproof notch is home to an 8MP selfie lens with f / 2.2 aperture. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W charging over a USB C port.
The main camera set up on the Lenovo K13 Note contains a 48MP f / 1.7 lens, an 8MP ultra-wide angle f / 2.2 lens with 118 ° FOV, a 2MP Macro Vision sensor, and a 2MP Depth Sensor both with f / 2.4 opening. The device supports 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks, and maintains a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The phone has a rear fingerprint reader, measuring 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.19 mm, and weighs 200g.
Lenovo K13 Note Key Specs
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 460|
|Camera||Back Camera- 48MP + 2MP +2MP +2MP|
Front Camera- 8MP
|Dimensions||165.22 x 75.73 x 9.19 mm|
Lenovo K13 Note Detailed Specs
- Display: 6.51-inches HD + 1600 x 720 pixels, IPS LCD, 20: 9 factor ratio, water-drop notch, 269 PPI, 82.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating Sysytem: Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor @ 1.8GHz, Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 1TB microSD
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger, Type C USB
- Main Cameras: 48MP main sensor, f / 1.7, 1.6 + m + 8MP wide angle, f / 2.2, 1.12 µm, 118 ° FOV second lens + 2MP Macro Vision f / 2.4, 1.75 µm + + 2MP Depth sensor f / 2.4, 1.75 µm LED Flash
- Front camera: 8MP aperture f / 2.2, 1.12 µm
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz & 5GHz, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: fingerprint reader, measuring sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Gyroscope, SAR sensor
- Dimensions: 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.19 mm
- Weight: 200g
Lenovo K13 Note price in Russia
The price for the Lenovo K13 Note in Russia starts at RUB 12,490 version of 4GB / 128GB. It will be available in 2 colors: Gray and Pearl.
The company has not yet released details of the global launch of the Lenovo K13 Note. As it will officially operate in Russia, other markets may also see a launch soon. We can expect it to come to the Indian market at a price tag around Rs. 15,000. But we will have to wait to know the official prices in India.
Lenovo, an international technology company based in Beijing, bought American mobile pioneer Motorola from Google back in 2014 for $ 2.9 billion. It was thought that the acquisition made sense to Lenovo as an attempt to find a place in the global market, where Motorola was the most popular handset brand. On the other hand, Lenovo was previously widely regarded as the world’s largest PC maker outside of China.
- How to Get Verified On Instagram? | 10 Best Tips for Instagram Verification
- Google new rival as Brave Search opens to the public
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go launched; price to specs, know everything here
- Sea of Thieves – How to fix the Marblebeard error in Sea of Thieves
- Samsung Working With AMD RDNA GPU 2 Reveal in July