Windows 11 Download: Microsoft officially launched Windows 11 a few months ago. The new version of Windows will replace its Windows 10 millions of PC users over the course of the year. However, the company has made a few changes that make the new operating system (OS) not compatible with older models. Windows 11 beta version is now available for download, allowing qualified users to experience the new UI, features, and more on their PC or laptop. And in case you want to try the whole package by downloading and installing it yourself, you have Windows 11 ISO download now officially available from Microsoft. Using ISO files you can create an open USB drive that allows you to connect and play installing Windows 11 on any program. So without further ado, let’s get to the point where you can download and install Windows 11 ISO on your laptop / PC.
Windows 11 ISO Download
You can download the Windows 11 beta or developer version on your device using the Microsoft Insider Preview program Microsoft. Before you jump into that, make sure your system is compatible and compatible with the new Windows OS. Microsoft has undergone a complex process during this time and seeks to ensure that any Windows 11 software development has a Trusted Platform Module or TPM 2.0 support. This chip provides metal-related and safety-related functions. And Microsoft wants to make sure all Windows 11 apps have it in them.
How to download Windows 11 beta on laptop / PC
Now, if your system passes the TPM 2.0 test process, the next step is to refer to the Windows Insider Preview page and become a member. To become a member of the Windows Insider Preview program, sign in using your Outlook account. It is safe to say that when you become a member, you agree to use software and services that may be tested and may lead to accidents, security risks, data loss, or damage to your device.
Your device also needs to be running Windows 10 version with a verification key provided by Microsoft to download Windows 11. If so, follow the steps below to download Windows 11 ISO to your computer / PC:
- Open the settings app on your PC
- Go to Update & Security
- Select the Windows Update option from the left pane
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ option below the Windows Insider Program menu
- Choose your Insider settings from Dev Channel, which is best for the most experienced users and give access to the latest Windows 11 builds in the development cycle, Beta Channel (recommended for first adopters), and Release Preview Channel. Lastly it is good if you want to preview the fixes and certain key features, and get optional access to the next version of the app before it is available in the world.
- Now, select ‘Verify’ and review the Privacy Statement Terms and Conditions
- Click on Restart Now to download Windows 11 ISO to your device
You Might Also Like
- Microsoft Windows 11 Leaked
- Microsoft Windows 11 Features
- Android Apps on Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 11 Download
- Microsoft Windows 11 Available Soon
- Microsoft details Win32 desktop apps
- Fake Windows 11 installers come with malware
How to install Windows 11 beta
- After your laptop / PC restarts by following the steps above, visit the Settings app and view Windows Update
- Click on ‘Express Update’ if the Windows 11 Insider Preview file does not show you
- This will download and upload the file to your system
- Restart your system to complete the process
- Your system will now run on Windows 11
If you are having trouble downloading and installing Windows 11 with Windows Insider, you are using Windows 11 ISO.
What is Windows 11 ISO?
An ISO file is basically an image that contains all the installation files you need for one application or for this application. Microsoft offers its Windows operating system in the form of ISO files that make it easy to install on any compatible device.
Windows Insider ISO 11 preview
You have two options for using Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO download. You can download the ISO file directly to the system and allow it to restart in the new version. Or you can choose to create a bootable drive using an ISO file that will allow you to install Windows 11 Insider Preview on any device.
How to download Windows 11 ISO to your PC / laptop
And system compatibility should download Windows 11 ISO on your PC and laptop.
If your system meets those requirements, go to the Microsoft Insider Preview download page -> Sign in using your Outlook account -> scroll to the bottom of the page and select an application. There are up to seven versions available for Windows 11. Here’s a quick look:
- Windows 11 Insider (Dev channel) preview – Create 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider (Beta channel) – Build 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider Preview enterprise (Dev channel) – Create 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider Preview enterprise (Beta channel) – Build 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Home China (Dev channel) – Create 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Home China (Beta Channel) – Build 22000.132
Select the required program and select Confirm. If you are an ordinary user here just wanting to hear Windows 11, select Insider Preview (Beta channel).
- After this, select the product language you need and then click Confirm
- Windows 11 Insider Preview download file created
Note: The download link is valid for 24 hours from the time of creation. So make sure you download the file before this deadline.
How to install Windows 11 ISO
- Search for downloaded ISO file on your PC
- Double-click on the file to open it
- Double-click on the setup.exe file to start the process
- Select Clean Install to delete all existing files on your system
- You can also choose to save the Windows settings, your personal files and applications during installation.
How to install Windows 11 ISO using bootable drive
Another way to install Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO is with a bootable drive. Basically, install the OS on a pen drive and use it to install an ISO file on any compatible machine. Here’s how it works
- Install the Microsoft recommended application called Rufus and run it
- Use an 8GB USB drive where you want the installation of Windows 11 ISO
- Select a USB USB drive from the ‘Device’ download option
- Make sure the file system is NTFS
- Click the Select button to navigate to the Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file, then click Start
- The installation process starts and may take a few minutes
- After the step is complete, uninstall the drive
- Use the drive to install Windows 11 on any program
Note: Installation with a bootable drive means that you will have to disable Secure Boot from the system BIOS setting accessible using the BIOS key selected by your manufacturer which maybe F10, F2, F12, F1, or DEL.